Standard 14: Budget - Have a board-approved annual budget for its current fiscal year, outlining projected expenses for major program activities, fund raising, and administration.
Apna Ghar, Inc does not meet this Standard because, when the organization provided budget information, it indicated that the budget:
- Did not identify total projected program service expenses.
- Did not identify total projected fund raising expenses.
- Did not identify total projected administrative expenses.
- Included total projected program service expenses, however, did not break these expenses down by major program category.
Standard 17: Web Site Disclosures - Include on any charity websites that solicit contributions, the same information that is recommended for annual reports, as well as the mailing address of the charity and electronic access to its most recent IRS Form 990.
Apna Ghar, Inc does not meet this Standard because the organization's website, http://www.apnaghar.org/, does not include all of the recommended information for those charity websites that solicit for donations. Specifically, it does not include:
- The organization’s mission statement.
- A summary of program service accomplishments.
- A roster of the board of directors.
- Total income.
- Total program expenses.
- Total fund raising expenses.
- Total administrative expenses.
- End of year net assets.
- The organization’s mailing address.
- Electronic access to the organization’s most recent IRS Form 990.