Standard 17: Web Site Disclosures - Include on any charity websites that solicit contributions, the same information that is recommended for annual reports, as well as the mailing address of the charity and electronic access to its most recent IRS Form 990.
International Music Foundation does not meet this Standard because the organization's website, www.imfchicago.org, does not include all of the recommended information for those charity websites that solicit for donations. Specifically, it does not include:
- The organization’s mission statement.
- A summary of program service accomplishments.
- A roster of the board of directors.
- Total income.
- Total program expenses.
- Total fund raising expenses.
- Total administrative expenses.
- End of year net assets.
- The organization’s mailing address.
- Electronic access to the organization’s most recent IRS Form 990.
- What personal information is being collected and how it will be used.
- How to contact the charity to review personal information that is collected and request corrections.
- How to inform the charity that the visitor does not want his/her information shared with others.
- What security measures are in place to protect personal information that is collected.